Steam Or Dry provides professional commercial carpet cleaning service in Perth along with upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and much more. We are a cleaning organisation that takes much pride and joy in providing a premium service at reasonable rates. You may be asking yourself right now, what is a “premium service”? Simply put, this is achieved through many years of hands on experience.
Over many years in the commercial cleaning industry we have developed the necessary skills in properly maintaining and cleaning office carpets, thus we had the need to stand out and establish a dedicated commercial carpet cleaning business in Perth. Establishing long lasting relationships with many small and large organizations throughout the city is what we strive for and enjoy.
Our office carpet cleaning services in Perth are considered to be one of the best. We have long-standing relationships as the preferred Perth commercial carpet cleaners with numerous hotels, retirement homes and self serviced apartments throughout Perth. If you have unsightly stains on your carpets and if you are in need of a prompt service, get in touch with us at any time. We provide both, commercial carpet steam cleaning as well as carpet dry cleaning.
Aside from IICRC business certification status, Zoran the proprietor of the business holds numerous IICRC certificates relevant to the carpet cleaning industry. All commercial carpet cleaning work commissioned to us will be carried out by us. Rest assured that we are committed to achieving outstanding results at competitive rates.
All necessary steps have been taken to ensure that all office carpet cleaning in Perth carried out by us is done the right way, at lowest possible price! We have the right cleaning approach for your carpets.
- Our low moisture cleaning process is the most popular cleaning method applied by many commercial carpet cleaners in Perth.
- Ideal for the budget conscious individuals with mild to moderately soiled carpet fibre.
- Carpets in your office will be touch dry within an hour.
- Eliminates most spots and stains apparent on the surface of commercial grade carpet.
- Cleaning agents applied contains anti-resoiling cleaning technology with fluoropolymer fibre protection.
- Hot water extraction procedure that has many benefits when applied properly!
- Ideal for extraction of general dirt trapped deep within carpet fibre.
- Recommended once a year treatment for most commercial carpets.
- Steam cleaning process is safe on wool and synthetic carpet fibre.
- Whenever possible we extract carpets with truck-mounted machinery and of course, we always use quality cleaning agents.
- Comprehensive carpet cleaning procedure applied in case of very soiled carpets.
- Ideal for carpets with many and varying levels of soiling.
- Professional commercial carpet cleaning procedure designed to revive neglected carpets.
- Safe on all types of carpet fibre.
- Advanced stain removal may be necessary. More information will be given at the time of inspection.
Complimentary Carpet Inspection. At your request we are happy to arrange a suitable time to inspect your office carpets. Any concerns and expectations that you may have regarding the cleaning are noted and addressed on the day of the complimentary inspection.
Written quotation. A number of factors are taken in consideration before we commence with commercial carpet cleaning. Our priority is to provide you with a fair and accurate quote. We take numerous factors into consideration. Eg. carpet fibre type & construction, level of soiling on the carpet, size of the area that needs cleaning and a few other points depending on the facility in question. Portion of the carpet that needs cleaning is measured with a laser measuring tool. A written quotation with thorough advice will be provided on the day of inspection. Allow only the best commercial carpet cleaner in Perth to take care of your floor. A regular and through clean will prolong the life of your carpet.
Cleaning Stage. Our services are offered 7 days a week, we are more than happy to carry out our work after standard business hours so to avoid interference with your day to day business operation.
Please Note: In case of an emergency, we are able to provide you with our service on a short notice!