Carpet cleaning Cottesloe, carpet cleaning Swanbourne, Carpet Cleaning North Fremantle, carpet cleaning Peppermint Grove, carpet cleaning Mosman Park Specialists. My name is Zoran, I am the proprietor as well as hands on operator at Carpet Cleaning Steam Or Dry. At Carpet Cleaning Steam Or Dry we strive to deliver outstanding carpet cleaning results at lowest possible price. There is the right and wrong approach to every carpet cleaning job. Whether you are a tenant, landlord or a proud owner of your own home, rest assured that we apply the best practices when it comes to professional residential carpet cleaning. Our services are offered to Perth suburbs, including Cottesloe.
Consider having your carpets cleaned by a carpet cleaning business that is capable of applying more than one carpet cleaning method! Upon inspection we will be able to determine exactly what is the most suitable cleaning method for your carpet in order to achieve the best possible result.
Carpet Cleaning Steam Or Dry Provides Premium Standard Residential Carpet Cleaning Service
For more information or if you would like to schedule an appointment to have your carpets professionally cleaned, get in touch with Zoran!
- Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning (Encapsulation Carpet Care)
- Carpet Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
- Scrub & Steam Carpet Cleaning (Combination Method Application)
- Spot & Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Decontamination – Sub-Surface Extraction
- Dust Mite & Anti Allergen Treatment
- General Odour Neutralization and more….
- Synthetic – Polypropylene
- Synthetic – Nylon
- 100% Wool Carpet, Wool Blends
- Goats Hair Carpet
- Triexta (Smartstrand)
- Flotex and more….
- Pet Urine Contamination
- Odours Caused By Stains Trapped Deep Within Carpet Fibre
- Protein/Organic Based Spot & Stains
- Paint Spots, Oil/Grease, Food Spills
- Cellulosic Browning
Not all carpet cleaning methods suit a particular carpet. At Steam Or Dry we have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that every carpet we clean gets the best treatment, at lowest possible price! For all your carpet cleaning needs in Cottesloe, Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Swanbourne and North Fremantle, get in touch with Zoran the owner/operator of Steam Or Dry. Call 0410 851 589.
Steam Or Dry does not apply guess work when it comes to professional carpet cleaning. Whether a particular carpet is constructed from nylon, polypropylene or natural carpet fibre, it is vital to apply the correct carpet cleaning method. Satisfactory results also depend on correct stain identification as well as appropriate application of professional, purpose made spot and stain cleaning agents. Rest assured that our 7 step carpet cleaning process is applied every time.
1 – Carpet Inspection
2 – Carpet Vacuuming
3 – Spot Cleaning & Pre-spraying
4 – Cleaning Stage
5 – Furniture Protection
6 – Carpet Pile Grooming
7 – Rapid Dry Care & Carpet Fibre Protection (Optional)
Three major points to consider when organizing professional carpet cleaning in Cottesloe!
- Has the Perth carpet cleaner of your choice undergone IICRC certification course?
- Is the particular carpet cleaner capable of applying more than one carpet cleaning method?
- Does the business hold current liability insurance?
If ‘NO’ applies to any of the above points, you may want to reconsider the particular carpet cleaning service provider.
A number of issues can arise if a carpet cleaner is selected purely on price! Time oriented carpet cleaning operators often find themselves rushing from one job to another. Professional carpet care requires time and experience, lack of attention to detail may result in irreversible damage to your carpet.
- Long Drying Times – may occur due to inadequate extraction of water and cleaning detergent(s) used in the process of cleaning. This potentially could lead up to rapid carpet re-soiling, mold growth and other irreversible issues.
- Rapid Carpet Re-soiling – may occur due to lack of carpet pre-vacuuming.
- Cellulosic Browning – may occur due to incorrect choice and application of pre-spray & extraction cleaning agents. A fairly common error amongst untrained/inexperienced carpet cleaning operators. Cellulosic browning can be rectified if attended to on time.